Apply for my customized 1-1 coaching where I help you lose excess body fat, get the 6-pack abs, fix nagging pains, build functional strength, and feel confident in your body
Here’s a bit more info on my coaching…
SEE SOME OF MY RECENT SUCCESS STORIES…
WHAT DOES MY 1-1 COACHING PROGRAM INCLUDE?
- Lifestyle, nutrition, and movement questionnaires give us a clear macro and micro view of your current health, wellness, and goals.
- Comprehensive physical assessment of your posture, mobility, and functional biomechanics to identify physical deficits and dysfunctions.
- Restore and rehab any past or present injuries, or prevent future injury with specialized prehab exercises.
- Personalized physical training program tailored to your goals and your specific needs to correct any muscle imbalances, injuries, or pain points.
- Total body training systems consisting of postural correction exercises, mobility routines, and strength training regimens doing activities you enjoy!
- Lifestyle programming techniques to transform your body whether that is; losing fat, building muscle mass, increasing mobility, increasing muscle strength, boosting performance, enhancing mental focus, etc…
- Flexible nutrition guidelines to help you make progress without sacrificing the foods you enjoy eating most.
- Grocery lists, modifiable meal plans, and recipes to help make healthy eating, easy and intuitive.
- Grocery store walkthrough guides to help you navigate the grocery store.
- Supplementation strategies to help you fill in your nutritional gaps while also fast-track your progress towards achieving your goals.
- Holistic health hacker handbook to help you use cold, heat, breathing, and the natural elements of the environment to gain an unfair advantage.
- Daily habits checklist to help make it easy as possible to stay accountable and on track towards achieving your goals every day.
- Individualized accountability system to teach you how to stay focused, disciplined, and get back on track quickly when you do have setbacks.
- One-on-one coaching where we meet on a bi-weekly basis via zoom to unpack your progress, build awareness, create clarity, troubleshoot problems, advance your program, and educate you on the specific aspects of your life you are working to improve.
- Direct access to me on a daily basis to ask me questions, seek support, and get guidance on action steps to achieving your goals.
ABOUT PRIMAL RX
I’ve spent a good deal of my life outdoors in nature. Most of my childhood years and teenage days were spent playing and working outside on the family golf courses. In the more recent past decade, I’ve spent many days hiking, backpacking, and adventuring the mountains, desert, and forest wilderness exploring the natural world.
I’ve learned, experienced, and observed the positive effects of nature on the human psyche and physiology, firsthand. I discovered that mastering the fundamentals of natural human health plays a vital role in living a happy, healthy, and physically fit life. This realization inspired me to create “Primal Rx” as a platform to provide training, education, and accountability to others to help them transform their lives at the highest level.
Hi, I am Cody. I am a Doctor of Physical Therapy, NCAA All-American Athlete, author, speaker, educator, and peak performance coach passionate about optimizing human performance. I have over 15 years of experience in the health and wellness industry working with a wide range of individuals including professional athletes, lawyers, doctors, moms, dads, industrial workers, business executives, military veterans, high schoolers, and indigenous populations. I have helped thousands of people recover from physical injury, fix their posture, correct muscle imbalance, and get their dream body.
I was once a competitive athlete, powerlifter, and bodybuilder and I understand what it takes to be a competitive athlete at a high level. I’ve overcome painful injuries such as a lumbar disc herniation, rotator cuff injuries, surgeries, and broken bones – so I’ve experienced the pains of life-altering effects of injuries and dysfunction firsthand. Fortunately, me being a PT obsessed with this physiological performance stuff is helpful in healing and fine-tuning my physical function and mental framework.
I currently live in Alaska where I get to enjoy outdoor activities such as; hiking, running, glacier climbs, hunting, fishing, epic mountain adventures, and raising awareness of the essential role nature and physical movement play in human health. I am passionate about supporting 1-1 clients, group coaching, and providing corporate wellness solutions – to create a positive impact worldwide.